About Me

My photo
India
Jack of all trades, master of none.....but I guess that is all it takes.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Whispers....



I was inspired to write this one by one specific person....but as it turns out....this is a case with many.... Although a little tough this time....but this is one of my dearest yet.....


Laughing loud at every jest, even if it’s least fun,
To get my presence felt, even by making jokes with me in front.

This wasn't the way I had thought, of singing my life's rhythm.
But habit, addiction, plea or umm.....? I don’t know what this has become.

Things that matter, words that "say", replaced by lies I hear and play.
Everything that was important to me, no more are part of my essay.

Listen to the whispers for they are,
The truthest that I ever say.

No comments:

Post a Comment